Having symptoms below means you may be eligible for hospice services:
• Diagnosis of a terminal illness/prognosis of 6 months or less
• Frequent visits to the hospital/ER/physician’s office
• Increased pain, breathing distress, nausea, constipation
• Unintentional weight loss/decreased appetite
• Frequent falls
• Increased assistance with ADL’s
• Altered mental status
• Multiple infections/recurrent or intractable
• Decline in clinical status as documented by a physician
Preferred Care Hospice is locally owned and proud to serve Muscogee, Harris and Chattahoochee Counties
Preferred Care Hospice accepts patients regardless of ability to pay, age, race, color, natural origin, religion, sex, disability, or any other categories protected by law.
If you have concerns about your loved one or are interested in learning more about what Preferred Care Hospice can offer, please contact us to discuss personalized care plans for your family.